Rome, Italy. Elliptic vault of the church San Carlo alle Quattro Fontane, also known as San Carlino, by Francesco Borromini (1638 - 1667), with cross-shaped, exagonal and octagonal stucco lacunars . The church was still unfinished at the death of Borromini.
December 12th, 2010
Viewed 1,825 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 10/04/2022 at 9:05 AM